[horde] mysql version 4+

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 12 12:16:33 PST 2003

Quoting zebee at mighty.com.au:

> I upgraded my mysql version to 4.0.10gamma as we need something it has.
>
> Now, I get an error on implogin:
>
> DB Error: extension not found

php isn't finding the mysql extension.  Since it is looking, I assume
it is enabled in your php.ini file.  Check the file path/name there to
make sure it is still valid.

> Naturally I worry it's the mysql upgrade.

Yes.

> What do I need to do to get horde working with the new mysql version?

Get php working with the new mysql.  May mean re-installing or re-building
php.  Or may just be a matter of putting the right file in the right
place, or setting the right path, etc.

Might want to ask on the php and/or mysql mailing lists.  This is, I think,
a php/mysql issue, and nothing to do with Horde.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!