[horde] Responding

Adam Watson magius at warpdgfx.com
Sat Mar 29 23:00:18 PST 2003

I have been following this list for about two weeks and they respond to nearly
every message.  I did send a message about two weeks ago and don't remeber
geting any response, but I must admit that I had probably broke my email.

Since then, I'd like to pass on, I have been very happy with horde and Imp.
They look professional and it seems to have a lot of thought behind it.  Keep
up the good work and I look forward to the next public release (I don't feel
brave enough to try the CVS version yet)

--
Regards,
Adam J. Watson