[horde] The meaning of Horde

webmaster at mosquitohawk.net webmaster at mosquitohawk.net
Tue Apr 8 08:41:17 PDT 2003

Hi,

I was wondering if I could find the answer to an inquiry I've had. Where did
Horde get the name Horde? Also, all the other sub-programs such as Kronolith,
Turba and all the others get their names?

Does anyone know this? It would be very helpful if I could find this
information out.

My second question, does Mnemo or any other included application of the Horde
Project have the ability to facilitate rich-text format editing, or is there
any hack script for Horde that makes this possible if it isn't included?

My third question, does the Horde Project offer system performance and mail
performance measurement and monitoring capabilities or again, is there any hack
script for Horde that makes this possible if it isn't included?

Thanks a lot!

~MARTY