[horde] ouch. i accidently cross-posted this to the wrong group

Chris J Albertson alb at chrisalbertson.com
Tue Apr 8 14:02:26 PDT 2003

I ran across this same exact problem.
I ended up looking into the harde DB's to see what username it thought I was
loging in as. Turns out, it appeneded my domain name to my user name. So, in the
admin portion of the config.php, I had to place chris at chrisalbertson.com,
instead of just chris.

I hope this works for you as well. Check your DB to see how your username is
being stored.

GL

--
Chris Albertson
Owner - ChrisAlbertson.com  (Actually, I rent, with an option to buy)

*Attached is a PGP signature file. You can find my public key at wwwkeys.pgp.net.*

Quoting Ryan McDonald <ryan at rlmnet.net>:

 Ouch.  i accidently cross-posted this to the wrong group (hermes).
 Heres what I was saying.....

 Ed (and everyone else),

 Thanks for responding but I think you misunderstood what I was saying.
 I can successfully set up admins in horde/config/conf.php like so...

 $conf['auth']['admins'] = array('johndoe');

 But my problem is that when I tell horde to let imp do the auth, like
 below,  johndoe is no longer an admin.

 $conf['auth']['driver'] = 'application';
 $conf['auth']['params']['app'] = 'imp';
 $conf['auth']['admins'] = array('johndoe');

 I promise I've read the documentation but I still can't figure out what
 I'm doing wrong as far as having imp-authed admins goes.

 -Ryan