FIXED: [horde] HELP!! Upgrade problems

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Apr 11 08:45:03 PDT 2003

Quoting "Hobbs, Richard" <hobbs at mongeese.co.uk>:

> As you can see... Kronolith 1.0 still has the invalid call to the
> "isWarning()" method.

"still"? Yes, space-time still holds and Kronolith 1.0 was "still" released
*before* PEAR made this BC-incompatible change.

> Has this problem been fixed ready for the next release of Kronlith?? Hope
> so :-)

You should perhaps consider following the application mailing lists, though
I can't imagine this hasn't come up multiple times here as well. It is
listed in docs/CHANGES for the Kronolith 1.1 RCs, it has been reported 5 or
6 times to the bugs database, it has come up on pretty much every mailing
list.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of