[horde] can not change language

Markus Krause krause at biochem.mpg.de
Tue Apr 22 11:18:35 PDT 2003

thanks for your fast response!

i already tried the things listed in docs/TRANSLATION and got until
gettext is mentioned.

* locale -a list some hundred lines, so seems to be installed
* in /usr/share/locale/<nls-code>/LC_MESSAGES/ are some .mo files
* gettext is installed and all tests like that in docs/TRANSLATION for
tar and horde are working!

i then tried the php-test described in that docu and that did not work..
then i changed the line

  bindtextdomain( 'horde', './locale' );

and put a "horde" in front of the path and look! it worked!!
then i put an alias for /horde/ in my httpd.conf file and now it works
with horde also! :-)

is there anywhere a varible i forgot to set to point gettext to the
correct path in the horde-dir?

	markus