[horde] Horde/IMP loggin question

Bartosz Jozwiak bartek at cq-link.sr
Mon Apr 28 05:34:45 PDT 2003

Hello everyone!

I have just installed from snaps Horde and IMP.
It is really nice and great software.

But I have a small question.
I was trying to set up Horde and IMP together to be able to logg in to IMP
without need to logg in to Horde.
I would like to use backend mysql data base for authenticate users for Horde.
And I would like to use IMAP to authorize users to IMP.
I have tried to set it up several times. But I am not success in that.
When I turn off the following lines in conf.php in Horde:
// $conf['auth']['driver'] = 'application' ;
// $conf['auth']['params']['app'] = 'imp' ;

then I need to logg in on first to horde with a user form mysql database
and the i got a loggin screen for IMP to loggin with IMAP.

I would like to be able to logg in to http://xxxxxxx/horde/imp/ with IMAP only
and to http://xxxxxxx/horde/ with MySql user.
Is it possible?

I would be very glad if somebody can help me.

Thanks,
Bartek