Fwd: RE: [horde] Warning

Issac Simchayof issac at zumcity.com
Thu May 8 07:38:03 PDT 2003

I have looked at the log files and everything looks fine. Also let me
correct, the page is not completely blank. It does display my included
header and footer, also the welcome message with the menu options
(options and logout) are displayed correctly. It seems like only the
summery is missing, I have copied the following code from the page
source where the summery should be

<!-- This file contains any "Message Of The Day" Type information -->

<!-- It will be included below the log-in form on the login page. -->
<!--
if (parent.frames.horde_main) parent.document.title = 'Horde :: My
Summary';
//-->
</script>