[horde] The infamous empty /tmp/horde.log

Gonzalo Servat gs at webtastic.com.au
Fri May 23 09:30:11 PDT 2003

On 23/05/2003 10:06 AM -0600 Chris Rose wrote:

> At risk of soming off as a total newb, i've seen these patches lying
> around for ages now, but i've never really figured out what to do with
> them.  How do i apply this, assuming that my horde install is in
> /usr/local/web/horde?

You basically grab that patch and dump it in some filename (Horde.php.patch
for example) in /usr/local/web/horde/lib. Then go into that directory and
run "patch -p0 < Horde.php.patch". I'm not sure if this is the correct way
but it worked for me. :) It didn't apply smoothly but I checked Horde.php
afterwards and the changes from the patch were there.

HTH,
Gonzalo.