[horde] Kronolith an IMP/Horde features

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jun 14 21:39:07 PDT 2003

Quoting Mike Cochrane <mike at graftonhall.co.nz>:

> I have been playing with a cross browser solution for about a week and
> have one nearly working. Mozilla is still quite buggy when it comes to
> handling iframe contents. Even the htmlarea 3.0 alpha demo doesn't work
> correctly in my copy of mozilla.
>
> I'll work to add htmlarea into horde as a replacement for the current
> designmode editor though.

There's also this, fyi: http://www.kevinroth.com/rte/demo.htm

Great that you'll work on a cross platform editor. One really good thing
about the current one, though, is that it's *really* light. I hope whatever
you come up with isn't too huge - the richedit IE one is just ginormous.
Gives me the willies.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.