[horde] Installing HEAD snapshot (todays) - Fatal error

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Thu Jul 3 04:22:06 PDT 2003

Syntax error; I did not place quotes around my email address in the admin array.
 Funny how it all makes sense once you know the problem :)

Immediately another problem:

After attempting to log in, this error is posted:

Notice: Use of undefined constant PEAR_LOG_INFO - assumed 'PEAR_LOG_INFO' in
/var/www/html/horde/login.php on line 80.

Line 80 attempts Horde::logMessage($entry, __FILE__, __LINE__, PEAR_LOG_INFO);

test.php says my pear version checks out, and I tried to disable horde logging
in conf.php to get around this to no avail.

Probably another head-slapper :(

Rob