[horde] No Admin

Thu Jul 10 08:59:31 PDT 2003

Hello Eric

Thanks for the reply.
Looks like I do have the CVS version of INGO, below is a list of the
currently installed modules.

Horde Versions

Horde: 2.2.3
IMP: 3.2.1
Forwards: 2.2
Vacation: 2.2
Ingo: 2.0-cvs (run Ingo tests)

I have looked around for a RELENG version of Ingo but always end up at the
same CVS version. Do I need a secret key to open the door that has the
RELENG version of Ingo? I've checked all over horde.org and even googled
for it but no luck, maybe I'm looking for something that isn't available,
I'm not sure.

Thanks for your help

Rick Noble