[horde] horde/imp logon results in endless loadtime

Thomas Mørch oz2afo at bitnisse.dk
Fri Aug 8 04:52:43 PDT 2003

Hi

I just installed horde 2.2.3, and imp 3.2.1, on a debian system
(testing) configured what I think needs configuring, added mysql
database

I used the tar ball horde packages from horde.org, because the debian
versions doesn't work in testing (lots of files doesn't get installed).

anyway, when I try to log into horde (Using imp as authentication), it
results in endless load time.. not comming past the login screen. (it
just hangs for hours).

I have looked at everything, I just can't seem to find the cause of the
failure..

also, tried to run horde/test.php, and it says that everything is
installed and ok..

Any hints as to what can be wrong here?

Regards
Thomas