[horde] RedHat 9, mcrypt and php

jkt at apk.molbio.ku.dk jkt at apk.molbio.ku.dk
Sat Aug 16 13:49:19 PDT 2003

Hi

[snip]

> The test.php page is looking for the php mcrypt module, not
> the
> libmcrypt library (which is no good to Horde without the php module
> interface to it).

Absolutely correct. I discovered this a few hours ago.

It is interesting why horde suddenly behaved faster, this does not
really make sense and could be related to a 'httpd restart' or just
coincidence. It was VERY evident though. My hardware probably can't
handle horde. Great piece of software though.

Jens

I don't read HTML formatted e-mails, only the ASCII part.
Don't expect me to see colour highlights or other funny
features

Jens Kaalby Thomsen,         SBiN-LAB
University of Copenhagen,    Øster Farimagsgade 2A
DK-1353 Copenhagen K, Denmark
Phone: + 45 35 32 20 78      Fax:   + 45 35 32 20 75
Phone NMR lab: + 45 35 32 40 23