[horde] clear username and password

Kevin Si ssi_2002 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 19 11:51:51 PDT 2003

      I am a newbie to both php and Horde. If it is from server side, what
can we do? I found a hack to solve this problem. It works a little better
than the original code I believe.

here is the solution:
0. give a flag to indicate that the user is logging at the first time
   I have done this by adding a initail page in prefs.php
1. display the username and password only when the flag shows up.
   I acatully do an auto login in this case

   My problem now becomes that a user can click on refresh button to
automatically login back after logout. Anyway, this is a different topic.

thanks,
Kevin