AW: [horde] Horde/Imp replacement issues

dadirtyluk news4dadirtyluk at gmx.de
Mon Sep 1 06:30:54 PDT 2003

>I'm using or attempting to use it through https (i.e.
>https://www.example.com/horde/imp), I did copy it to http but the same
still happens.

and you have a totally recompiled php-mod?
and apache is compiled with ssl and a working imap-client as well?

>I'm running:
>apache 1.3.17

hmm...i'm using 1.3.26 successfully with https, maybe you could update this
one some time

>Any help would be gratefully received as the upgrading of php seems to have
broken
>the old installation of horde/imp and my users don't have any way at the
moment of
>checking their mail externally.

uhhh-ohhh...but the old installation can't be broken!!!
forgot to backup the old php-mod???

and did you get no errors in your logfiles?

check configs again an recompile a few times and i guess horde is
going to be working fine again ;)

best regards udo