[horde] Re: horde Digest, Vol 518, Issue 1

David Ross David.Ross at DCExpert.AB.CA
Sun Oct 5 12:04:00 PDT 2003

>>From: AJ <aj at mindcrash.com>
>>Hello,
>>  I was just playing around with horde themes on CVS HEAD,
>>and it seems that when I select a theme, it only works fully
>>on imp, gollem and ingo. If I click on any other app, I will
>>get the default colors, but if I click again, it will use the
>>theme.  I copied the theme to each app's config/theme
>>directory, but still the same.  Anyone else seeing this, or
>>am I doing something wrong?
>>
>>Thanks.
>>AJ
>>

>Hello, yes i have the same problem. I couldn't find out what's
>happening.
>
>Regards,
>Luis

This tends to be because the themes are not "fully fleshed out".
Meaning there are some themes that do not override certain settings of
other themes.  Therefore you get theme "pollution".  I fixed it by
hunting and pecking to find all the CSS elements that all the themes
used and making sure they were defined in the themes I wanted.  The
default theme has most of the elements used.  Just make sure to add them
to the other themes and you shouldn't see this problem anymore.