[horde] INGO for IMP/Horde Stable

Leena Heino Leena.Heino at uta.fi
Wed Oct 8 01:12:47 PDT 2003

> There is now an entry in Horde's registry.php for Ingo, which I do
> not have installed.  I was speculating that Ingo is now a requirement
> for whitelists/blacklists since the new default setting seems to
> point all filtering to the non-existant (on my system) Ingo
> installation.

If you want to use Imp's blacklist with releng versions ie. horde
2.x and Imp 3.x then just comment out this line from
horde/config/registry:
$this->registry['filter']['blacklistFrom'] = 'ingo;

Maybe these ingo filter entries should be commented out by default in
the registry.php.dist file. At least with releng version of horde.

--
  -- Leena Heino (liinu at uta.fi)