[horde] RE: [ALERT] Fatal error: (Apologies)

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Dec 5 15:24:52 PST 2003

Quoting Amith Varghese <amith at xalan.com>:

> If you can, you want to look in horde/imp/lib/version.php.  If you

Exactly.

> don't
> have access... i'm not sure if there is a way to find out the version.

Other than test.php files, no.

> Perhaps
> all the version.php files should print something out so that end users can
> find
> out version numbers?

The end user can not access version.php directly.  So that won't work.

> (and yes, I'll send the patch if everyone thinks it is
> good idea)

What we've discussed, and need a patch for, is a hook into the help system
so that either the help pages display the version info, or that there is an
"about" help topic that can display the version.  They would read it from
the version.php file.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics