Fwd: Re: [horde] language

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Tue Dec 16 00:49:24 PST 2003

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von eskil at e.kth.se -----
    Datum: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 23:32:09 +0100
    Von: Johan Fredriksson <eskil at e.kth.se>
Antwort an: Johan Fredriksson <eskil at e.kth.se>
 Betreff: Re: [horde] language
      An: Daniel Eckl <daniel.eckl at gmx.de>

By the way, you are running horde on an apache server, don't you?
Do you use the MPM-worker model, and if so, how many requests-per-child
have you configured?
I susspect that the problem lies in the apache-treads. That they can
not separate te environment between diferent requests to the same thread,
because threads usualy share their environment.

        / Johan

Yes, I run a multi-threaded apache 2.0.48 using the leader mpm. I use unlimited
requests per child.

But I thought that the infos like which language does the user want is saved in
the session and the session cookie is submitted at every request and so the
thread can get all the infos from the session variables. But if there is a bug
in PHP when using worker or leader mpm then that would be an explanation.