[horde] intermittent problem: CSS not applied in explorer 6

Roman Neuhauser neuhauser at bellavista.cz
Wed Dec 17 03:49:09 PST 2003

I haven't had time to keep up with horde and/or its mailing lists,
so I'm not sure if this is known or not (besides the one thread I took
part in ~ a month ago), but here's my conclusion regarding horde pages
intermittently showing up with no stylesheets applied in iexplore 6:

I think I can safely claim the problem went away when we turned off
zlib.output_compression for the CSS-generating php scripts. At least
we've received zero reports of the problem since then.

--
FreeBSD 4.8-STABLE
12:41PM up 8 days, 17:28, 9 users, load averages: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00