[horde] cvs update broke HEAD install

Chad Beckman cjboeckm at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 23 20:47:57 PST 2003

I updated my HEAD version of Horde and all other Horde applications that I
am running:

ansel
imp
turba
kronolith
sam
ingo

I had last ran a cvs update back on November 25th and everything was working
great, now it is all broken and I get the same error message for each
application.  The error message is: "You must configure a Category backend
to use Mail.mydomain_name.net"

I see no helpful details in my web server logs and in my horde log (I have a
seperate text file for logging horde transactions) there are no entries and
the logging functionality has seem to quit working since the cvs update was
performed.  The exact command was:  cvs update -Pd (to prune empty
directories.

Now,  this is what I am running it on:
OpenBSD 3.4
PHP4-3.3
mysql-3.23.57

Like I said it all was working great since I last updated on the 25th of
November.  Now the update I made through cvs on the 23rd of December seemed
to wreak havoc on my install with no helpful clues to fix the problem.  YES
I have 'none' in my horde conf.php file in the category section, that is why
this error message is confusing me.
Thanks for any guidance,

Chad