[horde] still can't get past 'You must configure a category backend'

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Jan 9 13:39:39 PST 2004

I haven't gotten anywhere with HEAD and unless I get it working today, I
am going to use RELENG 2 (imp 3 etc.)

A week ago, I asked if anyone was actually using HEAD with mysql to send
me a copy of their horde/config/conf.php to see how theirs works since I
can't make it work - I don't admit defeat easily but I am afraid of no
other alternative.

Is anyone using HEAD with mysql?

Craig