[horde] URL with Kronolith is faulty

David Bates horde at voygr.com
Thu Jan 22 05:39:47 PST 2004

No.. I noticed that.. this list doesn't set the "Reply To" Header, so it
sets the header to your email address.. What I do is actually reply to all,
then cut the list name from the CC to the To and be done with it..

I'm not sure why Krono would be doing that tho.. I mean, unless it's
hardcoded in the source, which would negate the registry.php..

But past that.. would have to see it ..
(like play around with it)