[horde] SSL and Non SSL pages

Horde at CLU hordedev at clunet.edu
Wed Jan 28 09:33:54 PST 2004

Hello,

I have been doing some testing and found that by using SSL with apache I am no longer having a problem of users getting a session timed out and/or session expired message.  Is there a way I can have two versions of the login page, one for SSL and one for non-ssl.  I tried to make a copy of the horde directory and store it in another location but for some reason it is displaying the same data as the previous copy of horde.
I would like to be able to display a message on the non-secure site saying click here to access the secure site and vice versa.

Thanks for any help,

Kevin Appel
--
*** Incoming / Outgoing Mail scanned for known Viruses by CLUnet ***