[horde] User-submitted bounties

Stuart Bingë s.binge at codefusion.co.za
Fri Jan 30 00:35:14 PST 2004

Hello all,

I've just noticed the Horde bounties - great idea.

I was wondering, though, if it's possible for other people to submit bounties
(and sponsor them, of course). If it is possible we may want to submit some
bounties for work on the Kolab Webclient, as there are a couple of
outstanding issues we'd like to resolve but don't have the time to complete
ourselves. We'd happily be willing to pay someone for the work that needs
doing, and in the end it would benefit both Horde and the Kolab project.

Regards,

--
Stuart Bingë
Code Fusion cc. <http://www.codefusion.co.za/>