[horde] postfix + mysql and HORDE (again)

gmk at gmx.at gmk at gmx.at
Mon Mar 22 13:59:08 PST 2004

> Folders under the folder INBOX I can create now perfectly. But there is
> the problem: To what folder the sent mails go? I don't have one folder
> called 'Sent' or something like it, and IMP should create it
> automatically, not?

The sent mails go into the preconfigured folder within your INBOX

So if you want that your mails go into a folder called sent create the folder
INBOX.sent and configure imp to use this folder in your preferences
(Identities) for sent mails. If you select create new folder, you have also
to use the full name.

regards gernot