[horde] hook for login (idea for wicked)

Tom Hodder tom at scriptsupport.co.uk
Wed Jun 16 14:49:04 PDT 2004

> Zitat von Tom Hodder <tom at scriptsupport.co.uk>:

<snip>

> That's what the transparent authentication drivers are for. In your case the
> http driver.
>
> Jan.

Cheers for that. works perfeckt!

I have an idea, which I would like to discuss.

Now I love horde and imp and kronolith and turba and use them everyday,
and have
even created horde apps for myself. However I have always had trouble with
documentation. Maybe we could write some linkage between phpDocumentor and
wicked, and have a mysql/php docs style user comments on each of the classes
and methods?

I would be only too happy to contribute my readings, as on a few of the
methods,
they take hashes, which are not documented in terms of what values are
required
by phpDocumentor.

I think this would be a good method of allowing the many
non-contributing users
of the horde framework to add to the library.

Cheers for all the hard work,

Tom H