[horde] [Horde 3.0 alpha] Problems with preferences and hooks

Joerg Friedrich Joerg.Dieter.Friedrich at uni-konstanz.de
Fri Jul 2 10:22:51 PDT 2004

Hi,

while todays testing I encountered this problems:
I tried to set some preferences by hooks and not be editable by the
user:

1. many functions are defined more than once in hooks.php as examples
   I searched a long time until I realized that the hook I wanted to use
   was definded earlier in the file so mine was never used.
   please just put the examples as comment.

2. The preference system is nice, but if I lock one preference it is not
   shown to the user any more. It would be nicer if a preference could
   be locked but shown to the user. would this be possible?
--
Jörg Friedrich

There are only 10 types of people:
Those who understand binary and those who don't.