[horde] Not enough permissions to add contact from imp

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Tue Jul 20 11:45:39 PDT 2004

Hi Sascha!

Well, I don't know this problem, but I would look at the permissions of the
turba application. So log in with an account which has Horde Adminostrator
status and go to Administration -> Permissions

I think you might want to set all rights to logged in users.

I hope I'm guessing correctly... :)

By the way: NCI, your internet connection and housing provider, is a former
employer of mine :) Keep up the good online work there at Munich and never let
the music die away! :-D

Greets,
Daniel

Zitat von "Radio Gong 2000 GmbH & Co. KG [Technik]"