[horde] Layout problem

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Thu Jul 22 06:53:23 PDT 2004

Hmmmm... Then I have to admit, that I'm out of ideas. The error message points
to the problem, that the preferences array is not populated. This foreach loop
get's through all values of the $pref array.

So if it's there and filled, then the second idea was that one value
perhaps is
wrong. But if you copied it over from php.dist without change.... Perhaps the
prefs.php.dist is wrong because of a download or checkout error?

Well I'm guessing now.... I think that doesn't help you very much...

Greets,
Daniel