[horde] [goops] No sources in Block

Roel Gloudemans roel at gloudemans.info
Thu Aug 5 10:19:55 PDT 2004

Hi List,

I post this here, because I haven't seen a goops mailing list yet.

The problem:
If goops is added as a block to the Horde "Block" page, the pull down list which
should contain the sources is empty. If you try to use the block you receive an
error message regarding a missing index in a foreach statement. Looking through
the code, I imagine it is the foreach from Goops_MetaSearch::doSearch from
MetaSearch.php

Is this a known bug? I tried to find the error, but my knowledge of horde is not
sufficient.

I would also like to drop an item regarding the user interface:
When clicking search results from goops, I initially expected them to open in a
new window, just like the news items from juno. To my suprise the link opens in
the horde window. You have to click the icon to the left to open it in a new
window. Don't know if anyone agrees, but it seems inconsistent to me.

Kind regards,
Roel Gloudemans