[horde] Fwd: Re: Login help

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sun Sep 26 02:19:51 PDT 2004

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von amailer at gmail.com -----
    Datum: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 15:35:22 -0400
    Von: Aaron <amailer at gmail.com>
Antwort an: Aaron <amailer at gmail.com>
 Betreff: Re: Login help
      An: "horde-owner at lists.horde.org" <horde-owner at lists.horde.org>

 Hello,
 I have finally installed Horde on a php5.0.2 server (it wasn't working
 on 5.0.1), and everything seems perfect except for the fact that I do
 not know what username and password  Im suppose to use to login.

 I have tried entering my database username and password, but when I
 click login nothing happnes, no "Incorrect login" or anything, I also
 tried my CVS account, still not working.

 Could you please help me out here?
 Thank you.

 Aaron

Jan.