[horde] New Install (Horde cvs/HEAD): undefined function

jshanley at wiretapped.us jshanley at wiretapped.us
Tue Nov 23 17:26:26 PST 2004

When starting with a new install of Horde, I get this error when trying to
log in for the first time, and/or when trying to run the setup.php script:

./scripts/setup.php

[  INFO  ] Horde registry file is available.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function:  get() in
/usr/domains/shared/horde/config/prefs.php on line 109

That section of prefs.php appears to be:

$prefGroups['logintasks'] = array(
    'column' => _("Other Information"),
    'label' => _("Login Tasks"),
    'desc' => sprintf(_("Customize tasks to run upon logon to %s."),
$GLOBALS['registry']->get('name')),
    'members' => array('do_maintenance', 'confirm_maintenance')
);

Maybe I'm doing something horribly wrong, but I've tried recreating the
database again and downloading Horde from CVS again. Hmm.  Anyone have an
idea on how I can get around this error?