[horde] Horde-Portal

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Tue Feb 8 05:07:14 PST 2005

hq <hq at the-hq.de> rašė:

>>> Here one cannot register the city. The field for registering
>>> the city is missing under "Block setting".
>>

>> Not for me.
>>
>> Jan.
>

> i am discovering the same problem. no textfield for block setting
> showing up. (weather.com also not working, but i have given up on
> this one ;)
> any hints? i got all pear modules installed that were mentioned
> before on the lists

Be sure you built Metar's Airport DB:
php -q buildMetarDB.php -a -t dbtype -d dbname -u yourusername -p yourpassword
This file can be found in /usr/share/pear/data/Services_Weather/ or any
other place where your pear is installed.

And after that, logout and login back again. You should see block
parameters now.

--
  Best Regards,

  Vilius Šumskas