[horde] Re: Login only in IMP?

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Feb 22 09:34:02 PST 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-22 at 18:26 +0100, Sebastian Just wrote:
> Hi!
> >>I installed Horde 2.2.6 with IMP 3.2.3 and Kronolith 1.1.2. (Debian Sid
> >>with apt-get).
> >>
> >>I can only login in IMP with my IMAP-user+pw (by the navbar at the bottom).
> >>After this I can only move around in the IMP-part of horde.
> >>Changing to another part of horde by the navbar at the bottom kills my
> >>session (?) and I get again everywhere the loginscreen (but can relogin
> >>into IMP, but not to the other parts (redirect)).
> >>In the log I found only successful logins. :-(
> >>
> > If I recall correctly, you have to set horde/config/registry.php to use
> > imp for authentication and when that is set, all of the other
> > applications will accept the authentication by imp (your imap server)
>
> I tried this already and tried at some minutes again.
> No change.
>
> Maybe important:
> The test.php reporst everythink working ok.
----
best to keep this on list

When settings in registry.php don't work, it would stand to reason that
you have changed settings in conf.php (horde/config) that instructs it
to use a different method - conf.php.disk had that commented out - you
must have removed the comments - probably should put them back in and
read through the information in the file (conf.php)

Craig