[horde] Re: hordeauth not working with imp

amy.rich at tufts.edu amy.rich at tufts.edu
Tue Mar 15 05:33:57 PST 2005

nmollring> Have you tried setting Horde to authenticate via IMP?  That will
nmollring> give you a single login for everything.  Nate

Yes, and that works, but we don't want to be authenticating via IMAP.  We want
to be using LDAP directly since we'll want to later exapnd our use of horde to
include more than mail related things.

(And sorry about my initial crosspost.  Since it was a hordeauth issue, I
wasn't sure which group would be better so I hit them both.)