[horde] Hermes <-> Whups

Michael C. Ibarra ibarra at hawk.com
Tue Jul 5 11:05:04 PDT 2005

I am currently using whups (tickets) as well as hermes (time tracking).
  I was wondering if anyone, other than myself, thought it might be a
good idea to have the jobtype in hermes the same as the queue name in
whups.  As far as I can tell, their is no relationship between these
two.

As a consulting firm we will use whups to open a trouble ticket for a
client, typically the same client that we use for time tracking/billing
with hermes, making the association above desirable.

-mike