[horde] Country Lookup

bronto@csd-bes.net bronto at csd-bes.net
Wed Jul 20 16:31:56 PDT 2005

> Zitat von Paul Bearne <pbearne@???>:
>
> > I am get odd errors with geoip ( Country Lookup )
> >
> > Line 355 horde/lib/horde/nls/GeoIP.php Uninitialized string offset :1 to 5
>
> This sounds like you have a broken GeoIP database.
>
> Jan.

I'm getting this error too.  I checked the GeoIP web site, and the file
date on that database is July 4, the same day I downloaded all my horde
files.  If it is a broken database, you would have thought that they'd
fixed it by now(?).

I downloaded a new copy and uploaded it to my server again, but there
was no difference.  It's sure hard to read email with all those errors.
  Is there some way to disable use of GeoIP until it gets fixed?

Rob