[horde] Incorrectly read local php file?

Gálos András galosa at netinform.hu
Wed Dec 14 04:32:33 PST 2005

Hello,

Today I experienced a strange case with one of my servers running Horde
3.0.5 and Imp 4.0.4.
I'm afraid it's not Horde related, but I would like to ask you if you met
this before.

It looks like the webserver read something else from the file than it really
contains.

I find in the Apache log:
PHP Notice:  Undefined variable:  isAdm¸°\215As_null in
/usr/share/horde3/services/portal/sidebar.php on line 35

And:
PHP Notice:  Undefined variable:  isAdm8ę\231As_null in
/usr/share/horde3/services/portal/sidebar.php on line 35

And so on with different strange characters within one and a half hour time
interval. Never before or after.

Line 35 in sidebar.php contains the following:
	if (is_null($isAdmin)) {

Maybe it is related with zend, which I use for a few month on this server.

I hope you can tell me something about this issue, and I can do something to
avoid occuring this next time.

Thank you in advance,
And wishing you Marry Christmas,
Regards,