[horde] Whups hook created bad email entry?

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Tue Jan 24 12:15:48 PST 2006

I created a hook for Horde a while back to pull user emails from our
LDAP server.  It has worked perfectly, but recently a user opened a
Whups ticket and the system used a From address of
"Object at domain.com, id at domain.com, #54 at domain.com".  The only way the
user can get notifications is if I add them as a watcher.  The really
weird part is that the Requester field has their valid email address.

Where could this data be coming from?  Any suggestions on how to
correct it?  Perhaps someone can point me to the right Horde table
and I can fix it manually.

Thanks,

--
Jason Dixon