[horde] Weather.com Portal problem

Michael W. Jones mjones at otsc.com
Mon May 29 22:00:42 PDT 2006

Good evening.

I recently updated my server to Fedora Core 5, and ran a PEAR Update-All on
my Pear library.  Services_Weather 1.4.0 was installed, along with it's
dependancies, but when a user logs into the horde home page, the main screen
does not load correctly.  Style Sheets, Icons and other graphics are not
loaded.  If the user does not have a Weather.com portal block defined, the
page loads normally.  Prior to this upgrade, it worked fine.

I hope someone here has some suggestions on what to look for to fix this.

PHP Version: 5.1.4

*	Horde: 3.1.1
*	Gollem: H3 (1.0.2)
*	Imp: H3 (4.1.1)