[horde] Help for a novice?

Valiante horde at valiante.co.uk
Mon Aug 14 01:28:06 PDT 2006

Ok, after playing around with it I'm getting to understand this whole thing a
little better now, correct me if I'm wrong...  It would seem that Horde on it's
own isn't a mail application and the IMP components must also be installed
under the subfolder "imp" (which I've now done).

The main and test pages now show that IMP is installed, which is great - I now
also have a Mail option when authenticated as Administrator.

The only thing is now I seem to be getting a fatal error when I go to
http://webmail.valiante.co.uk/imp.  Also, if I amend the options under Setup I
get an error when generating the configuration - it says it failed to save a
backup configuration and also that it could not save the configuration file.
Maybe I have a permissions issue?

Would someone mind taking a look at my setup and see where I'm going wrong?

Many thanks,

Valiante

----- Message from Valiante <horde at valiante.co.uk> -----