[horde] [IMP] Folder hierarchy not accesible in Folder Navigator

Hendrik Belitz hbelitz at darkon.info
Mon Jan 29 02:09:16 PST 2007

Dear horde community,

I just stumbled upon a minor issue in the IMP folder navigator. On my IMAP account, Folders are defined on different hierarchy levels, e.g. INBOX->Friends->Sarah. The hierarchy is displayed correctly in the Folder selection box of IMP. Sadly, I cannot use the folder navigator for manipulation of the folder hierarchy, since it only displays the uppermost folders. The only fold out symbol displayed is for my Virtual Folders. For all IMAP folders, I'm stucked on the first level, e.g. INBOX.

Is this a known issue of IMAP? If not, is there a configuration option I might have missed which allows to display the complete hierarchy in the navigator?

Regards
 Hendrik