[horde] new here :)

mill / in-medias-res mill at in-medias-res.com
Thu Jun 28 12:41:38 UTC 2007

Hello Horde-Mailinglist,

first i must say that i really like this out-of-the-box-working
groupware. I came from Egroupware and other groupware solutions but
every time i had problems with syncing data or just installing them.

With horde i just installed apache, mysql and some php moduls . After
that everything works fine.

The main goal for me was a Syncml-Server that works with Palm
Treos(650/680...)

So thanks on all people who work horde.

Between the installation process i did some documentation and i saw that
there is no how-to for installing horde on Debian Etch(wiki). Should i
create one?

Best Regards,
Maximilian Mill