[horde] setting up report as spam in Horde Groupware

Rudy Garbalosa garb at pjpii.org
Fri Oct 5 15:51:17 UTC 2007

I have installed horde groupware 1.01 and am trying to seup the Report as Spam
feature.    I have enabled the drop down in the setup under mail and Message and
Spam.  I have spam assassin installed and operating.  I place
/usr/bin/spamassassin -r

in the external link window and receive the following error:

HORDE [error] [imp] Error reporting spam: [18036] warn: config: cannot write to
/var/www/.spamassassin/user_prefs: No such file or directory
[18036] warn: config: failed to create default user preference file
/var/www/.spamassassin/user_prefs
bayes: locker: safe_lock: cannot create tmp lockfile
/var/www/.spamassassin/bayes.lock.mweb2.pjpii.org.18036 for
/var/www/.spamassassin/bayes.lock: No such file or directory
 [on line 111 of "/var/www/horde/imp/lib/Spam.php"]

I have tried changing that to

/usr/bin/spamassassin -r %n
/usr/bin/spamassassin -r --prefspath=\home\%u\

and still get the same message.

I have tried searching the archives and for anything that would be related and
have not been able to find it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Rudy Garbalosa