[horde] Horde VFS on separate DB machine?

Graeme Wood Graeme.Wood at ed.ac.uk
Fri Nov 23 11:44:20 UTC 2007

I've also got a problem with some attachments not being uploaded and then
appearing as zero length when the messages are sent.  It doesn't make any
difference whether it is a clustered service or not, as we have both one
service made up of multiple web front-ends and one which is a single
web front-end.  I also am using just the file system to store uploaded
files, but there is no NFS. The behaviour looks like either a failure in
PHP to create the temporary filename or a race condition which means that
the filename isn't there when the compose.php looks for it. We get errors
logged in the apache logs to say that the temporary file doesn't exist.

I'm not sure when this problem first started occuring as we have only in
the last few months started getting reports about this.

I'm running Horde 3.1.3, IMP 4.1.3 and PHP 4.4.7.

--
Graeme Wood, Unix Section of the IT Infrastructure Division,
Information Services, The University of Edinburgh

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body,
registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336.