[horde] Fwd: Re: Quota Display

Michel Bulgado michel at casa.co.cu
Thu Jan 10 01:04:03 UTC 2008

The quotas in dovecot work fine , change the value of the quota in my
mailbox and horde showme :

Quota status: 109.03MB / 100.00MB (109.03%)

only when i over quota  i see the quota status

Sorry for my english , is very poor

Thanks

storage value limit value in m

----- Terminar mensaje reenviado -----