[horde] Last maintenance problem

Arminas g.arminas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 11:42:21 UTC 2008

I've just found the concrete problem and I would like to ask for one question:
If all authenticated users don't have permissions for horde module
(reading, watching changing and deleting in this module) and they must
confirm for maintenance tasks, is there a way for them to see not
blank screen?

Page cannot be loaded because they don't have permissions for horde
module. Maybe is there a non dirty way to correct this?

If admin does maintenance -> everything goes fine. So I really think
it is cause of permissions.

BR,
Arminas