[horde] Some questions about Dimp and JSON

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Tue Sep 2 14:17:03 UTC 2008

Hello,

As I already posted here, I have some problems with DIMP Link  LogOut
and Options.

Link "LogOut" :    When I  click on the link "Log Out" I get a window
for downloading a file named LogOut which content-type is text/x-json.
The content of this file  is  :
-----------------------------
/*-secure-{"response":null,"msgs":[{"type":"dimp.timeout","flags":"a:0:{}","message":""}],"msgs_auto":true}*/

----------------------

Link "Options" : When I click on the link "Options" I am delogged.

About the problem of link 'LogOut' I am wondering if it would not be a problem of content-type text/x-json. As far as I know a header line is limited to a specific size.
What will be happend if JSON data is to huge ?
Wat does the server will return ?
Does the problem could be something like that ?

It appears that other people encountered the same problem.

I use the horde FRAMEWORK_3 and I installed on a platform CentOS 5.0 in production and a platform CentOs 5.0 for testing. I encountered the problem on each platforms.

The /var/log/horde.log report about Dimp is  :

Sep 02 16:07:59 HORDE [debug] [dimp] SQL query by Horde_Alarm_sql::_list(): SELECT alarm_id, alarm_uid, alarm_start, alarm_end, alarm_methods, alarm_params, alarm_title, alarm_text, alarm_snooze, alarm_internal FROM horde_alarms WHERE alarm_dismissed = 0 AND ((alarm_snooze IS NULL AND alarm_start <= ?) OR alarm_snooze <= ?) AND (alarm_end IS NULL OR alarm_end >= ?) AND (alarm_uid = ? OR alarm_uid = ?) ORDER BY alarm_start, alarm_end [pid 5384 on line 148 of "/usr/share/pear/Horde/Alarm/sql.php"]

Thanks in advance for your help .

Gerard

--
Université Paris-Sud 11